Rules Of Female Attraction
Female attraction is an easy to read, open book yet some mention just completely miss the hints. Females of all ages show the same signs if they are attracted to you, regardless of age. It is like they all had a special class in school that was only for them where they learned to flirt and give subtle hints that they are interested. When those hints don't work, they move on to more obvious methods until it gets through the man's head the message they are trying to get across.
Unfortunately, some men still don't pick up these clues. If this is you, chances are, you missed the how to read female attraction class in school. Don't worry, these are skills that you can learn and practice. The secret to understanding women is learning how to read her body language. Once you figure a few things out and know the signs to watch for, you'll probably realize there have been tons of them flirting with you all along.
Popular Signs To Watch For
- Tossing Her Head – If you haven't already figured this one out, you are missing out on their favorite flirtation technique. Really, do you think women give themselves whiplash for no reason? No, it is for your benefit! The whole purpose of the head toss is to make them look shy and sweet, even if they are downright evil inside. If they do it absolutely perfectly, a small piece of hair may end up in their eye begging you to move it. Never pass up that opportunity!
- Smiling – Females do not have to smile and they know it. Chances are, you have probably smiled at a few and received no response at all. This is because female attraction signs are always on their terms. If she genuinely smiles at you, she is interested. This applies to the one sitting across the bar or your wife you have been married to for 20 years. Females will generally only put forth the effort to smile at you when they truly mean it (or want something).
- Blushing – There is absolutely no denying that a female is interested if she blushes at you. This is one thing that she cannot control or fake. Blushing is part of your body's natural fight or flight instinct when you get excited and the adrenaline starts to flow.
- Playing With Her Hair – This is a female attraction sign that she probably started doing in elementary school and will continue doing her whole life. Some will twirl it around their finger; others will hold it up and pretend like they are hot so you can see the back of their neck. They may simply just fuss with it to draw attention to themselves.
- Dilated Pupils – Similar to blushing, this is another adrenaline-caused sign that she has no control over. If she is really interested or happy to see you, her pupils will dilate. If your girlfriend's eyes never do this, you may have a problem.
- Showing Her Wrists – Experts suggest that this is one of the best female attraction signs to watch for. It is one of those movements that she may not even realize that she is doing but there is definitely a reason for it. Experts suggest that wrists are a vulnerable spot on a woman so when she shows them it is one of the easiest ways to tell she is interested.
Other Signs To Look For
- Stretching any part of her body. Really she is just drawing attention to herself for you to notice.
- Complaining of a back ache. This usually means that she wants a massage, not sympathy.
- Turner her body in your direction.
- Trying to catch your attention.
- Tilting her head over to one side while looking at you.
- Brushing up against you when she walks by.
- Initiating conversation.
- Looking at you and then looking away repeatedly.
- Paying you a compliment.
- Licking her lips.
- Letting the heel of her shoe slip off the back of her foot.
- Disagreeing while she is laughing.
- Uncrossing and crossing her legs.